Creating Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Flash

I can see how to import or add Flash elements to the website, but how do I go about creating the flash in the first place? Can this be done through Blue Voda, or should I be using an external software program? Also, can you import a PowerPoint slideshow as a flash object?

Re: Creating Flash

You cannot create flash via BV. You will need a program to do so. As to the PP presentation- I am unsure if you can convert it to flash?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Looking in the "Save As" section in PowerPoint, it doesnt look like you can. Saying that, I dont know for sure. There are a number of programs that you can get for flash. Macromedia Flash is the professional one, but there is another one which I use called SWishmax. It was mentioned on this site and I tried the trial. Its really good.
      Hope that helps.
      Regards
      Teri

Comment

also try koolmoves for a very easy to use flash maker and then you just import it into the flash player on the b.v builder email me
        gary@allstarfaces.com
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hey Allstarfaces.....I was looking at your "thatgoodsite.com" and was curious to know where do you get those buttons (arcade)?

Comment

Working...
          X