In search of a good PPC program...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of a good PPC program...

I am looking for a PPC program similar to google's adsense. I was kicked out of the adsense program due to invalid clicks.

Does anyone know of a program that is similar or even better?
    ::Steven.H::

Go to Searchfeed.com.They run a similar program but I don't know if it's better then Google.
    Originally posted by Steven.H
    I am looking for a PPC program similar to google's adsense. I was kicked out of the adsense program due to invalid clicks.
    Does anyone know of a program that is similar or even better?

Comment

Open another account

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about you being banned by Google.

As far as I know there are a few more other programs that I've read about but off hand I can recall them. If you give me some time, I'll try to get them for you.

Adsense program is far superior than others and I believe that you should stick to Adsense alone. Since you've make a few dollars with them, it shows that Google is a "legitimate" company. I'm not so sure about others. Maybe there are other good programs but I think they don't pay as much as adsense.

I've a friend's friend who experience the same problem and what he did was he opened another account using another person's name. Try to get someone that you know closely and use that name to open a new one. Try out this method and if you meet a dead end, then only you can opt for other programs.

My 2 cents.

Jasman
      Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Comment

Thanks for the tips!

I am testing out a new PPC program I found, but is nothing compared to adsense(so far anyway).

With adsense I made over $30 in a week, and with this program I am making around 10-20 cents a day:)

Comment

As requested.....

Hi Steven,

I finally found the list of adsense alternatives. Actually it's from a blog.

http://www.threadwatch.org/resources...e/alternatives

Hope they're usefull to you.

Jasman
          Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X