X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few questions about email..

Good afternoon, guys!

I have a few questions about email and the like:

1. I already setup my outlook with (1) jecabanela@mutyapublishing.com and i try sending messages from my (2) j_e_cabanela******.com to (1), it is working. But the problem is when im replying to (1) using outlook and send my reply to (2), it fails. What should be the problem? Can anyone help me with this?

2. Also, already add account of (3) info@mutyapublishing.com. I give it an autoresponder and forwarder, it is working. But the problem is when we decided to give it to someone to manage the account (3), he/she needs to login in the control panel to login in this account (3) and read messages. Or there is other way to do this? We want my boss that just the two of us knows the password in the cPanel. Does BV has its own email software for managing the accounts made in the cPanel that already directs the user to its email and not possible to logged at the cPanel?

Thanks,
    Es0n™

Re: few questions about email..

Good afternoon, guys!

1. I already setup my outlook with (1) jecabanela@mutyapublishing.com and i try sending messages from my (2) j_e_cabanela******.com to (1), it is working. But the problem is when im replying to (1) using outlook and send my reply to (2), it fails. What should be the problem? Can anyone help me with this?

2. Also, already add account of (3) info@mutyapublishing.com. I give it an autoresponder and forwarder, it is working. But the problem is when we decided to give it to someone to manage the account (3), he/she needs to login in the control panel to login in this account (3) and read messages. Or there is other way to do this? We want my boss that just the two of us knows the password in the cPanel. Does BV has its own email software for managing the accounts made in the cPanel that already directs the user to its email and not possible to logged at the cPanel?

Thanks,
    Es0n™

Comment

Originally posted by j_enriquez
      Good afternoon, guys!

Thanks,
      Es0n™

Sounds like you need to configure your outlook for the new email addresses your created ...

2. If you forward all mail received from that account to this other persons email address, there should be no reason for them to have to go into the control panel to reply or retrieve the mail .....
      You could actually have the email forwarded to your email address and this other person, then you would be also able to see the mail ... just a suggestion ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok, ladyeye..

There is no way for BV to login to HORDE mail withour logging-in on the cPanel? So, i need to configure every client to their pc in outlook? Or maybe choose redirects on the cPanel is the best? What do you think?ü

Comment

Hi j

You can log into webmail via your domain name and /webmail but your passwords etc are the same ... and I am not sure you can change those to different from the rest ... someone else may know ....

I would use forward to, this would be best, and this way, they are not actually into your email account where other changes could possibly be made either ....

See what someone else says though too .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X