4 more questions of real beginner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 more questions of real beginner...

then I have to ask more about the vodahost.
    But first, what I want to tell- the page builder is so great!I tryed to do the same in frontpageprogram, and this just was impossible! or so difficult!
    I read everything really well already but, there is something not written, what normaly people a bit more advanced understand really well...
    but I am so beginner in internet world, that I have to ask all this...

1. I am from Sweden, so, is it possible to locate my domain in vodahost?
    2. When we register 1 account, and want many domains, like I already asked befor, should we register everyone together?
    3. will it cost something to register each domain?
    4. How much will it cost for 2 or different domain, when we pay per year?all together with the registration each domain?

waiting for the reply!!
    greet.
    JM

www.debussy.juliamustonen.com
    www.juliamustonen.com

one more...
    what can I use for domain?
    can I use -fi or -se?

www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

or...can I use domain with - com and also -net?both in the same time?
      when the website will be located in search systems, can it be, that this is the 1 site with my name, what comes after results. the problem, I have a lot of links with my name in internet...and sometime they write wrong my biography...and then somebody copy it to my concertprograms...really not good thind to happen...
      now, when I looked more (for 24 ours...)all possible webhosts, your host sound really, like something, what is not to believe....when all this is real, this is to good to be truth.
      so I am thinking to join...
      and I have already ready website builded in bluevoda!
      greet,
      JM

www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

"..with every new account you will also receive one Free Domain Name registration (US 19,95 Value), ..."
        I read this is one of the forums messages...what does this mean?do I have to pay for each domain name, what I register? and to register the second one will cost 19,95?
        or how it is going?...

www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

Originally posted by jmustone
          then I have to ask more about the vodahost.
          But first, what I want to tell- the page builder is so great!I tryed to do the same in frontpageprogram, and this just was impossible! or so difficult!
          I read everything really well already but, there is something not written, what normaly people a bit more advanced understand really well...
          but I am so beginner in internet world, that I have to ask all this...

1. I am from Sweden, so, is it possible to locate my domain in vodahost?
          2. When we register 1 account, and want many domains, like I already asked befor, should we register everyone together?
          3. will it cost something to register each domain?
          4. How much will it cost for 2 or different domain, when we pay per year?all together with the registration each domain?

waiting for the reply!!
          greet.
          JM
          1. Yes
          2. It would be easier and cheaper to have one account, then add on all your other domains.
          3. The only cost to have more than one domain on your account is the registration fee of the domain name($19.95)
          4. $115.35 (includes one account, one free domain registration, and 2nd registration)

All of the following can be used for you website extension:

.com / .net / .org / .info / .us/ .biz / .co.uk / .org.uk / .ca

When you order your account it already comes with a free domain registration($19.95 value). If you want to add on more domain names to your account, it will be an additional $19.95 for each one.
          Last edited by Steven.H; 09-12-2005, 03:53 AM.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

thank you!

www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

Dear Admin,
              I also would like to know if i can book a domain name somewhere and host it with you.
              Regards
              Prabhu Raj

Comment

Originally posted by PrabhuRaj
                Dear Admin,
                I also would like to know if i can book a domain name somewhere and host it with you.
                Regards
                Prabhu Raj
                Yes, its possible. i have domains hosted at vodahost that are registered elsewhere.

Comment

You can register a domain name anywhere you like. You do not have to do it with VodaHost.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X