Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsence

Hello Everyone in the house,

Please can anybody tell me how I can add the google adsence code to my website. This is what I have done before that is not working.
    I opened the edit page on my host site, opened the HTML page and posted the code using tnhe Ctrl + V buttons. The code got posted but I cant save the page. If I go back to the HTML page, the code will have been disappear. PLEASE HELP.
    Koybus

Re: Google Adsence

Originally posted by koybus
    Hello Everyone in the house,

Please can anybody tell me how I can add the google adsence code to my website. This is what I have done before that is not working.
    I opened the edit page on my host site, opened the HTML page and posted the code using tnhe Ctrl + V buttons. The code got posted but I cant save the page. If I go back to the HTML page, the code will have been disappear. PLEASE HELP.

The code you receive from google for this gets posted in a html box on your web page ... to do this go to Insert - Advanced - HTML - and then copy the code into that box and size it around the same size that it appears on their page, do this from your toolbar at the top of your blue voda web builder page you are working on ..... save and publish ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

That on this, but the problem is I am building my web page with soholaunch. on sohalaunch, I do not have any edit button in the HTML page to manipulate with.
      Koybus

Comment

How about putting this in the Soho forum - I know Karen would know how to do this as she works in Soho. She might not read this here.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ok, folks, its easy. Open notepad, copy and paste the code into notepad, and then save as... Adsense.html to your hard drive or desktop where u can find it.

In soho on the page you want the ads to appear, drag and drop the custom include to the area you want it in and then click the upload button and upload your new adsense.html then click ok. Codes should work just fine then.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X