Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form help required

Hi,

Back after a while away ... having trouble with a form on my site, when I test it I don't get anything through, checked the code and php page but can't see anything,

form is at www.engineers4hire.com/jobseeker.html

php page (which works) is www.engineers4hire.com/action.php

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

Re: Form not working

The php code is not visible to us. So, if you like, post here the php script that you have used.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Form help required

moving to forms forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, not using anything to difficult just the code metioned in the tutorial, wondered if it had anything to do with the file attachment box but tried it without and still doesn't come through.

<?PHP
        $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
        $mailto = "info@engineershire.com";
        $mailsubj = "Register new Jobseeker";
        $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
        reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
        $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
        while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
        {
        if ($key!="submit")
        {
        $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
        }
        }
        mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
        ?>

Comment

This script is not suitable for uploading (attaching) files. Look at the appropriate thread for that: How to upload a file using a form

Anyway, your script seems correct, so i suppose it is either an email issue, or you have not implemented the script in your action.php page correctly.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi!
            want to builld my new website
            m totally puzzled
            give me help
            i have web space but don able build it.

Comment

Your best move is to watch the tutorials about BlueVoda here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply Naval have managed to salvage my backend database now so won't be needing it. If you do php mods at all drop me a line as the look and feel of the backend needs to be as the static pages and although I have done the basics the rest is over my head (also need a few other bits doing to it

Paul

Comment

You can contact me directly by emailing me at info+navaldesign.it . Replace + with @
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X