Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

php script to upload forms (Att: Navaldesign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php script to upload forms (Att: Navaldesign)

Hi,
    I have a php script that I got from Vodahost to allow the upload of files etc.

I have it installed in http:www.thecornmarketbar.com/uploadform.html in the root directory.

When I tested by uploading a file I discovered that the file was not attached in the submitted form to the e-mail address.

I cannot seem to attach the php script so I would be greatful if Naval Design would contact me at sales+affordableweb.biz ( replace + with @) where I will attach the script to an e-mail & send. I would appreciate if you would cast your expert eye over it to see what I have done wrong etc.

Re: php script to upload forms (Att: Navaldesign)

bevilleliam,
    Perhaps you could post the php script and the page with the form in this thread as there are others that can offer assistance and future members might benefit from the solution. However- if you wish to make it private, that is understood also.

Just a thought,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I'm confused. From the way this sounds, it seems that you are expecting the file that is uploaded using your form, to be sent as an attatchment on the email the form sends to you once it is submitted. Am I correct?

If your form is supposed to work in that manner... THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT! LOL That sounds pretty cool
      Robert
      www.GraphXntrix.com
      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Originally posted by Robert
        I'm confused. From the way this sounds, it seems that you are expecting the file that is uploaded using your form, to be sent as an attatchment on the email the form sends to you once it is submitted. Am I correct?

If your form is supposed to work in that manner... THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT! LOL That sounds pretty cool

Hi Robert,

Naval Design has several php scripts that allow this with bluevoda's form maker.

Also go to the following link for some more.......

http://www.tizag.com/phpT/fileupload.php

The reason why I directed this question to Naval Design as I believe it is his script that I am using but have done something wrong...

Thanks & Regards,
        Liam.

Comment

Originally posted by bevilleliam
          Hi,
          I have a php script that I got from Vodahost to allow the upload of files etc.

I have it installed in http:www.thecornmarketbar.com/uploadform.html in the root directory.

When I tested by uploading a file I discovered that the file was not attached in the submitted form to the e-mail address.

I cannot seem to attach the php script so I would be greatful if Naval Design would contact me at sales+affordableweb.biz ( replace + with @) where I will attach the script to an e-mail & send. I would appreciate if you would cast your expert eye over it to see what I have done wrong etc.
          You can contact me at info + navaldesign.it replacing + with @.
          I'll have a look.
          Anyway, Andy (as well as Davidundalicia and some more members) are perfectly able to help also.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
            bevilleliam,
            Perhaps you could post the php script and the page with the form in this thread as there are others that can offer assistance and future members might benefit from the solution. However- if you wish to make it private, that is understood also.

Just a thought,

Andy
            Hi Andy,

I tried to post the script here but I cannot as this forum is not allowing me hence the contact address and the question is towards Navaldesign, not as a snub towards yourself or anyone else but as Navaldesign is familiar with this script etc.

I would be more than grateful if you could help me with this script and I appologise if I have offended you in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert

Hi Robert,

this is also possible, but requires a particular script that will read the file (of the attachment) and will URL encode it and finally send it as attached file in the email. Just as Outlook Express does. However, the link solution is easier for the average user: he can simply click on the link that is sent with the email, and save the attachment on his computer.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

bevilleliam,

No offense taken at all. If it is Navals script- he is best suited to assist.

Cheers-

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                X