Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Problem

Hi,

Have had several people say that they have not recieved emails from me. My account was re activated on the 6th and I setup the domain dns and mailboxes then. Could it be a problem with propagation of the domain, although it's been more than 72 hours. If I send an email to another of my vodahost accounts it gets through ok. Any thoughts??

Regards
    Paul

Re: Email Problem

HI Paul, click the below...(please read the trouble shooting section)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks but it's not any of that, have checked and double checked (am very familiar with setting up email in Voda & Outlook) Even sending direct from Horde it isn't working . Have sent a ticket to support over this and waiting for a reply as I think it is still being looked into. Seems to be that emails are getting backed up somehow as people are saying that they either are not getting them or that they are taking lots of time to get through, very strange. Can't see that it's their ISP's either as I can get through with other email accounts.

Regards
      Paul

Comment

I am using AOLas my service provider. They have nw started to block the use of prt 25 for outgoing mails on 3rd party mails.
        The AOL Postmaster advised the port to be used should be 587. How can I ckeck if Blue Voda can open this port.

Comment

Working...
        X