mouse over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse over

Hi I've been trying to get the mouse over imaging on my Navigation bar to go away, so that I don't have any mouse over at all. How can I do this?

I've been learning from a SEO from a few well respected sources, and I'm told that I want my html as clean as possible. So this seems like a lot of unnecessary code in there if I can help it. Just not sure how to turn that function off.

Also, do you have any tutorials on placing all the javascript in my code into a separate folder and pointing to that folder with java script. This is really supposed to clean things up a lot.

Thanx sincerely Davin

Re: mouse over

Actually, you want to use as little javascript as you can - and the navigation in BV is totally readable by se's - not like javascript. But if you want it to really be se friendly, I suggest you get away from using that navigation and do text links only - or do a css navigation. That will be even cleaner.

BTW, clean html is nice to have - but isn't going to make THAT much difference - getting rid of using javascript and not using flash or fancy stuff - will help much more. And helping the most will be your content - including your meta, titles, page content, and anchor text.

And the BV code is very clean - unless YOU do something in the process of writing your site, the way BV is designed, it passes with clean code - it's what we input into it that can muddy it up.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X