Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form help required

Hi there

I have tried to configure forms using Bluevoda, and followed the process as described in the appropriate tutorial (advanced forms tutorial). However, when I test my form on the web, I get the following message once I have clicked on the "submit" button.

Warning: file_get_contents(config_productorderingform.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/qxbxrlbh/public_html/herbs4life/abvfp.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/qxbxrlbh/public_html/herbs4life/abvfp.php:33) in /home/qxbxrlbh/public_html/herbs4life/abvfp.php on line 278

Please can you assist?

Thanks so much!

Marietjie

Domain: www.herbs4life.info, client ID: 11255.

Re: Form help required

It seems that you have not used the ndadmin.php page to configure your form. Please type in your browser: www.yourdomain.com/ndadmin.php and when the admin page appears, fill in the form and press generate file. After that everything should be ok if you have uploaded all the files as per tutorial.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks so much for your help.

Have done as you suggested, now the form seems to work, but now the error page comes up with the following message:

"Illegal Form Submission
      The field Email should be only numbers / No spaces allowed !
      The field Telephone_Number should be only numbers / No spaces allowed !"

I cannot see how the Email field should only be numbers- is there perhaps an error in the code?

Marietjie

Comment

I beleive that you have some kind of mistake in your field names: please post here the URL of your form page.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks again!

The URL is www.herbs4life.info/productorderingform.html.

Cannot wait to get it to work!

Marietjie

Comment

Originally posted by marietjie
            Thanks again!

The URL is www.herbs4life.info/productorderingform.html.

Cannot wait to get it to work!

Marietjie
            No errors (at least not in this case, hehe!) in the code.

You have the following mistakes:
            1. Your page is called productorders.html but you have given the hidden field the name "productordering". As per tutorial, the hidden field value should be the same as the PAGE name, not the form name. Change it to "productorders"
            This is the reason you are getting the "illegal form submission" message.

2. You have named the email field "Email-N" . This is why you receive a message that only numbers are accepted for the email field.

The email field should be named "Email-e". If you also want to make it required, it should be named "Email-Re"

Correct these two mistakes and i beleive that you will be ok.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks again!

Have followed your suggestions- still get "Illegal form submission", but the email field seems to be OK now.

Next, please?

Marietjie

Comment

No, you have NOT followed my instructions. It is NOT the form name that you need to change, it is the HIDDEN FIELD value, which is still productordering

Change it to be the same as the PAGE name, that is "productorders"
                Navaldesign

Comment

My apologies.

Thanks- form is working now.

Comment

Hi Naval

Me again- my form is working, but when it arrives in my inbox, it comes in a format that I cannot read-POSTDATA.ATT- how do I change this to something I can decipher?

Thanks!

Marietjie

Comment

Which form are you talking about ? the one in http://www.herbs4life.info/productorders.html
                      is working perfectly, i also received the autoresponder message when i tested it 5 minutes ago.

if you are talking about another form, then yyou have probably set the encoding type to be "text/plain" or you have set it to be blank.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X