Problems receiving emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems receiving emails

We have a email account with vodahost. For the last couple of days we have been having some email problems sending & receiving.

Here is one of the errors:

The following message to <jmillstone@cleanallcleaning.com> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Message rejected because smtp1.dnb.com [204.254.175.106] is blacklisted at\nrelays.ordb.org see '

I hope someone can help...

Sergio

Re: Problems receiving emails

The IP 204.254.175.106 has been blacklisted and can not be used to send email from....Whos IP address is this? This is not a VodaHost IP address.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I am not sure who's IP that belongs to. That is the message I get back when I send an email.

Here is another error I get when I send an email.

.net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
      .net 018: Each of the following recipients were rejected by a destination mail system.
      Note: The reasons given by the destination mail system are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.
      Solution:
      Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to let them know about the issue.
      Recipient: <velascos@cleanallcleaning.com>
      Reason: Message rejected because imf18aec.mail.bellsouth.net [205.152.59.66] is blacklisted at relays.ordb.org see

Comment

This is the location of our mail server:

Voda3 - 75.126.10.6 - ns3.vodahost.com - s4.vodahost.com

Comment

Working...
        X