PDA

View Full Version : phpbb2 Issues

FordFiestaST150
12-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Morning

When first activating the forum (phpbb2) in this case it loads with the default phpbb picture in the top left hand corner of the page.

I have contacted php about this, and there is apparently a template that you have to change and after some investigation I was told that I dont have a clean install of phpbb2.

How and where and what do I do to change this picture to my clubs picture?

How do I confirm that I have or dont have a clean install of phpbb2?

allstarfaces
12-14-2006, 09:37 AM
well normally ( is it phppb forum from fantastico you have?) any way if so when you installed it will have said that supprot for this product lies with the phppb people and not voda and if you got to there site there are forums that can help on such matters probably better than most in here

saying that if you go to the forum provder i.e phppb2 etc then they will have custom templates for you to chose from go take a look and see if there is anything you like and follow the instructions on haow to install

as for it not being a full install and it is from fantastico then try uninstaling it then reinstalling it

sorry i cant be much more help to you

FordFiestaST150
12-14-2006, 09:41 AM
thanks

allstarfaces
12-14-2006, 09:44 AM
is there a fiesta st150???????? lol

FordFiestaST150
12-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Yes, there is in the UK and South Africa. Ford does not like the fact that we are referring to it as the ST150 because it is confused as being a 1.5 lt instead of the 2.0 lt.

allstarfaces
12-14-2006, 10:15 AM
ye i know of the mondeo st150 that the police over here use , very fast but havnt seen the fiesta mmmmmm cool wouldnt mind a go of that

bring back the cossy i say lol

FordFiestaST150
12-14-2006, 10:18 AM
hey dont get me wrong, doing the complete cossy conversion on my ride.
got the cams in so far ......... next year will see a step by step convo including the rs bodykit - cant wait :D

Aliens Anonymous
12-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Morning

When first activating the forum (phpbb2) in this case it loads with the default phpbb picture in the top left hand corner of the page.

I have contacted php about this, and there is apparently a template that you have to change and after some investigation I was told that I dont have a clean install of phpbb2.

How and where and what do I do to change this picture to my clubs picture?

How do I confirm that I have or dont have a clean install of phpbb2?

the image you are on about can be found by open your ftp manager going to your forum folder and going to templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif download it on to your computer check size, make a banner/ image to that size save and name it logo_phpBB.gif then load it back into the same folder. job done if you want to make the banner bigger then you will have to edit the file subSilver/overall_header.tpl