insert additional pages in my BV website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insert additional pages in my BV website

Hello to all. I'm from Romania and I'm glad to participate on this forum. Like the same, I am new on this community and I have 2 questions:
    1. How may I post to a thread without open a new thread?
    2. Please, please, tell me how could I insert more pages in my website. I have for now homepage with more buttons. Every button i want to go my clients in the another page of my site. How can I do this? Please tell me if you know.
    Thank you very much.
    Bye, bye.

Re: insert additional pages in my BV website

1. click replybottom left or just bottom of page

2.i would highly reccomend you go to the voda tutorial and give it a lot of veiwing, what you do is make a second page name it then save it as say secondpage then go and publish it a pop up box will appear and you just say yes

then you have to create a link to secondpage so it will be www.mysite.co/secondpage.html like that on your browser
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thank you for everything but may you tell me how can I create a link to secondpage?
      And second page I'll be save separately than first page (example: my first page website: C://page1.bvp; second page: C://page2.bvp)
      Please help me. Thank you again.

Comment

This is correct. Each page you wish to have on your site will be a separate page built with BV. I would also recommend that you give each page a name that reflects the page content.

For example, your Home page should be called "index.bvp" and if your second page is an About Us page, then save it as "about_us.bvp"

This will make it much easier for you to keep track of your pages and will also show up better in the navigation bar and in the search engines.

Good Luck with your site.

John
        John Presler
        Miami, OK 74354
        www.riderstop.com

Comment

Just a note ... when saving your pages don't add .bvp or .html to the page names. Save as just index or about_us. BlueVoda automatically adds what is necessary and the page becomes html upon publishing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X