No idea on blogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea on blogging

I have no idea on blogging but have heard that it's a great way to get my URL up on the lists on the internet. Is there anyone that could take some time and educate me on blogging and how to get it done so it's beneficial? Warning, I am one of those computer stupid people and will need to be taken by the hand, but would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Re: No idea on blogging

is it to be part of a website?is it just a blog you want or the ability for people to answer your posts?
    the reason why among many a blog or forum are so good to search engines i believe is the amount of written words and the constant updates etc that blogs annd forum give, take this place for example it is found all over the web because of the texts like the one im writing now will probably show up i f i do a search for thatgoodsite my text from here will pop up
    #
    in fantastico in your contyrol panel there are lots of free foum and blog stuff

hope i helped a little
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Is a blog like a forum? What is the difference? Can blogging help Google ranking?

Comment

Blogs and Forums are two different things. This is a forum that Blue Voda offers to us. It allows posts, files, tutorials, etcetera to be kept on it.

A blog is more of a one on one thing. You can archive files and old posts and people can respond.

Check out the cpanel. I just downloaded WordPress (blog) through Fantastico to use on my site.
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Blogs can be very useful, however there seems to be a bigger trend to use my space.

Comment

Working...
          X