Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Feedback

Hello folks!
    Just published two of my pages on my website. My theme is to KSS (keep it simple ******). Clean, easy to navigate and to the point.Would like a feedback. Thanks.
    P.S. I'm open to any critique
    http://www.capitaltrace.com

Re: Need Feedback

Your site is very easy ot navigate i agree and very simple but howerver on the top you have a flash or gif banner for easyforex, and you have them in your partner section already linked to thier site, why don't you come up with a good slogan and make it either flash, gif, or static and replace it there where the current banner is? there is no need for another advertisement to them if you have them already in eyes view.just a thought.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

when navigating from page to page, something goes wrong, for example in your home page, the background is white (I mean behind the text) so then when I open testimonials, the text background color goes black, went back to home same thing happened, you should look on that mate, other wise everything is cool.

But another topic, you have some logos in the left side, they are not in the same positions in all pages, you should verify that as well I guess.

Cheers.
      The Producer

Comment

I agree with the above, looks a little stretched to me. Looks good though
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

I also agree with the points above. You should centre your pages as well and also, when you click on the "Services" page, the transition is different than that of the other pages. Other than that, really cool site!

Regards
          Teri

Comment

I agree with the above and suggest you look closely at all spelling and grammar. On the services page you have:
            CapitalTrace acts as funding spe******t focusing on providing divers solutions in the Savings & Loan industry. Several key factors allows us to venture beyond normal limitations. They are:
            better would be:
            Capital Trace acts as a funding spe******t focusing on providing diverse solutions in the Savings & Loan industry. Several key factors allow us to venture beyond normal limitations. They are:

It's looking good - do the tweaking - you have a professional website - errors in spelling and grammar will hurt you tremdendously.

And work on better page titles and your meta keywords and meta descriptions - including spelling diverse correctly - but do NOT do as you have them now with the same meta on all the pages. And the titles are one of them most important seo items - you need to really tweak them for each page to help you.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks folks and as I said before, I'm open to suggestions. One thing that I've noticed about building your own website, is that what you see on your own computer, will be diffrent on someone else's.

Comment

Indeed! The width of the screen makes so much difference if you have a 19" ! When I started the sites, I think the width of my page was at 1200! Side scrolling or what!

Teri

Comment

looks much better but on other pages i noticed that the text is grey almost looking at it made it seem like a double vision.
                  "Jim"

Comment

Hey folks:

I followed some suggestions, I centered it and made more compact. Take a look now.

Comment

much better easier to read.
                      "Jim"

Comment

looks good
                        ID: 11830
                        www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

humm.....u can improve it....more graphics i guess. ;)
                          nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Well now you done it i praised ya now i have to retract my praise now you have a inbox banner ad that just took away your site from my eyes, never place ads like that on top of your header not professional looking at all, remember you used the term KSS remember keep it with what your page is about if need be add a button or link to another page call it banner and let the people decide to look on the banner page for more details not on your main page also on your about us page you have this text on top CREATIVE FINANCIAL SPE******TS look at it it isn't lined correctly. will look again in a few days or weeks. but use your terms KSS.
                            "Jim"

Comment

You also never fixed your typographical errors - and for a professional site that is a MUST.
                              Beth
                              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                              X