Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I submit if half done w/ construction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I submit if half done w/ construction?

From Sister Earth (sisterearthstore.com)

My site has 2 sections a Gallery & a banner shopping plaza. I have the plaza pages done but I'm still working on the Gallery side. I believe that I should not submit it to vodasearch until it is all finished. Is that correct?

It would be nice if I could get the banner plaza listed because x-mass shoppers may generate some commissions for me & this helps support the Gallery side of the site.
    Any ideas?
    SE

Re: Can I submit if half done w/ construction?

Christmas shopping is almost done and I doubt very much at this point even if you submitted now you'd be able to pick up any orders.

Are you building in BV? If so, you could publish only the shopping plaza and add the gallery as you complete it. But you'd not want any links to it now.

Or you can publish then entire thing - but you'd need to make sure that you have at least some good text on all pages - then, as you go in and complete the gallery and tweak it - it will simply get better.

I do not recommend under construction signs on the website.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Can I submit if half done w/ construction?

As always Bethers you are right, I'd been trying to get it up by Dec. 1st but with a toddler who just got tall ewnough to reach stuff on the counters & tables & learning as I go it is taking 4ever. Yes I'm using BV to build. Oh well....I guess I have all the page lay-out done for next x-mass.
      Thanks for the advice SE

Comment

Working...
      X