re-directs of parked domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-directs of parked domains

Is there a way to turn off the automatic re-directs of parked domains?
    I have several 'parked domains' and when typed in the address field they are directed to my home page and I would like to know if there is a way to stop this.
    Thank you
    Thai House Plans
    Interior - Exterior, 3D Design

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Re: re-directs of parked domains

Sorry for double posting this question.
    I originally posted it in the domain title but after a week and no reply I thought I posted it in the wrong place. You may delete this post if it seems obnoxious. All I want to know is if I can turn Off the automatic re-directs of parked domains. I don't want to un-park them, I just don't want them directed to my primary domain homepage.
    Thanks so much.
    Thai House Plans
    Interior - Exterior, 3D Design

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

Re: re-directs of parked domains

The meaning of parking a domain is that of using the index page of the domain they ae parked in. If you want these other domains to have their own pages, unpark them, and add them as addon domains in the same account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X