Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page updated with an interesting header...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page updated with an interesting header...

Okay, I put my flash program to use... What do you guys think? http://www.electronics4dummies.com/rita/Home.shtml

p.s. Sometimes images don't show up, or it will say that there is no page there, just refresh. :)

Re: Page updated with an interesting header...

I like that but as you say some images not showing especially with nav button also if I may the nav buttons are kinda uh large.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Honestly the moving and changing of the headers is well...distracting to say the least.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

u've put glass effects on the buttons, but they are too big, try making it a little bit small and it's look gr8,

btw, the image on the top left corner keeps changing why so? by default it is where a logo should be and should be constant. u can move that somewhere else in ur page.
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

that is where the pictures of the guys go... They are rita, rogue interagency training association... They are like a training division for firefighters... That will be picture of them... They don't like their current logo. :)

Comment

This is getting old.
            You constantly create thread after thread on the same sites (Rules allow for 1 per site!) and invariably what you present for "review" is always in the need for much more refinement of the very basics.

Professional results are the product of careful and detailed efforts, and can be immediately seen and appreciated by all. Anything less is simply less, and I personally do not believe that your efforts thus far will be acceptable by PITA.

* Keep it *****, simple, and uncomplicated.....gimmick overload fosters visitor abandonment.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I just sent it in to them (they just had another meeting) and they all love it. They don't care about visitors (they are the only ones who they care about seeing it) because this is just for them. It is like a loclintranet, except their people are spread out, so it has to be on the internet. They tend to like the little thinks that flash (the bells and whistles). And they are called RITA, not PITA. They like it.

On a lighter note, any other ideas for enhancements?

Comment

Working...
              X