Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thanks to BlueVoda and all the people for helping me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thanks to BlueVoda and all the people for helping me.

Thanks to you all for i reccieved an email from the world wide web awards to participate in getting an award, but i had to get my site as certified for child safe site which is done now, i have two places that certified my site SafeSurf and iWATCH, plus i have already recieved a few awards from other paranormal sites. and i had to recheck my spelling and only found three on intire site.

But I had to remove 2 things from site the lobby to my forums and my caps and tshirts page due to not being ssl cannot afford it at the moment. but this may be worth it anyhow due to no buyers, and unable to monitor forums on a daily basis like i do with site.

my thanks goes out to the following...

Beth(Bethers)
    LadyEye
    Carlos
    choco777
    naveldesigner
    VodaHost
    BlueVoda Website Builder
    My wife (and her money :) )
    and to all of the people who has given me great advise on the website as well as changing the background a lot and not rifing off on a broom.

Thanks you all
    Jim and the crew of North America Ghost Hunters.

PS: This is a thanks, not a farewell :)
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: My thanks to BlueVoda and all the people for helping me.

Congratulations on getting your email from the world wide web awards.
    My closest friend has been working with an Australian Ghost Hunters group, he is a Clairvoyant/Medium, but I didn't tell him I voted for you...
    I'll pass on your thanks to Carlos (he's extremely busy to come on here these days). Good luck and keep up the great work.

Regards,
    Mandy
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Congratulations Jim ... you've earned this ... you've worked mighty hard with plenty of dedication and determination and you have certainly gone that extra mile ... May I say "There are no ghosts in your closet" ....

A job well done!!

Good Luck to you always!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you mandy and LadyEye for the congrats, I just got through placing another award I won today from horrorfind shocked me when I reviewed it they gave me a Golden Award and a permanent link on thier site as well since I was a Gold Award winner.
        Kinda funny how my ghost hunter site kicks off better and not my store especially the one I have been working on, but need say, I have been concentrating mostly on North America Ghost Hunters, since that was my first project.But can say this I have been offered the chance to go to colorado to the Stanley Motel in march 2007 with TAPS Jason and Grant along with Chris Fleming from the tv show Dead Famous, so need say I turned them down due to finance's sucks being poor but all I have in life to give thanks to is my family, friends, friends on BlueVoda and to god himself.
        Mandy tell carlos not to work to hard. :)
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by MandyN
          Congratulations on getting your email from the world wide web awards.
          My closest friend has been working with an Australian Ghost Hunters group, he is a Clairvoyant/Medium, but I didn't tell him I voted for you...
          I'll pass on your thanks to Carlos (he's extremely busy to come on here these days). Good luck and keep up the great work.

Regards,
          Mandy
          do you have too cant he just know it??
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

[quote=LadyEye]Congratulations Jim ... you've earned this ... you've worked mighty hard with plenty of dedication and determination and you have certainly gone that extra mile ... May I say "There are no ghosts in your closet" ....

oh my goodness was that a joke? you are slippin girly
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Congrats Jim.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                do you have too cant he just know it??
                lol... he wouldn't care anyway... he's a good soul.
                I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Working...
                X