Blue Voda Default Folder & Font list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda Default Folder & Font list

BV by default puts pages etc in the My Documents folder.
    It is possible under Tools/Folders to change this for the current session only - once you exit BV and start up again it reverts to My Documents.

For a single developer this is fine but we have 2 of us working on the sites and sharing a common folder between 2 PCs is necessary - My Documents cannot be shared - having an option in Tools/folders to set the default BV folder other than My Documents and for it to hold that setting would be nice - like the way most other software functions.

Second - the drop down list of fonts seems to be in a random sequence - can this be alphabetized?

Thanks
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Re: Blue Voda Default Folder & Font list

I may be off base here but I think that the BV folder is placed in the "My Doc's" file by download default. I moved mine out for easier access with no problems.
    For a update download I would think that you could move it back for the update with no ill effects.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X