Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to click on my email address the visitor can send message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to click on my email address the visitor can send message?

Hi... When a visitor clicks on my email address... their email is activated... so they can send me a message.... How to do??? Hummmm?? thanks Dug

Re: How to click on my email address the visitor can send message?

make your pic or text then open to make a link then scroll to make it mailto then the link like this to your email mailto:gary@allstarfaces.com
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi... Yep.. your directions are brief and probably will work for me but I don't understand where to start.. set up.. how to do... so that doug@myaddress.com.. when clicked on... gives a visitor the opportunity to send a message... I'm a little slow today ... Thanks

Comment

Hey Allstar... Well I put together your's and navaldesign's input and "Wah La"..
        I was able to put the mailto link in the "Contact Us" button.. and up comes the email write form... Thanks for your help...Doug

Comment

no problem , sorry i couldnt go into more indepth deatil before i was just rushing off. any way glad you sorted it
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
          X