I use BV WebBuilder. Do I need to Hyperlink all text/photos/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use BV WebBuilder. Do I need to Hyperlink all text/photos/

Hi Everybody... You've all been so helpful to me.. So thanks!!.. Hey. I'm building my web pages using the BV WebBuilder ... Do I still need to go through and hyperlink all the text boxes and images (as described in tutorial) before uploading to my server??? You guys are great... So... yes or no...Dug

Re: I use BV WebBuilder. Do I need to Hyperlink all text/photos/

Originally posted by dougnez
    Hi Everybody... You've all been so helpful to me.. So thanks!!.. Hey. I'm building my web pages using the BV WebBuilder ... Do I still need to go through and hyperlink all the text boxes and images (as described in tutorial) before uploading to my server??? You guys are great... So... yes or no...Dug
    Hi, Dug!

You only need to hyperlink images and text if you want viewers to be able to click on them to be directed to somewhere else. For example, if you have an image of a product and you would like viewers to be able to click on the image to be taken to another page of similar products then set up a hyperlink for it which will direct to the page of similar products. I hope that makes sense and I haven't confused you more.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: I use BV WebBuilder. Do I need to Hyperlink all text/photos/

Thanks.. Girlon the hill... I'm picking up all this web techie lingo ... little by little... everybody has been so very helpful... Dug

Comment

Working...
      X