Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bvp addition question

I have recently created my website consisting of about 12 pages.i have
    saved each page in accordance with the provided instructions,but my question is do I need to add the .bvp after each page name? I have noticed that after i save each page it shows that it is saved as a blue voda document ,but does not have the bvp after it. do I need to do this manually or am I doing something wrong.I do not want to mess -up when it comes time to publish. Would appreciate your help.
    Client ID: 11963
    Best Health Store

Re: bvp addition question

Originally posted by bob60
    I have recently created my website consisting of about 12 pages.i have
    saved each page in accordance with the provided instructions,but my question is do I need to add the .bvp after each page name? I have noticed that after i save each page it shows that it is saved as a blue voda document ,but does not have the bvp after it. do I need to do this manually or am I doing something wrong.I do not want to mess -up when it comes time to publish. Would appreciate your help.
    Client ID: 11963
    No ... sounds like you are doing everything right - .bvp is the name of the file extension that blue voda gives .. blue voda adds this itself ... the same as you take a photo with a digital camera, download it to your computer, the file extension is there .jpg ...

You may know this, but I'll add it anyway

the main page of your site, saved, named, published as index, retrieved via the internet with your domain name

every page thereafter named by your choice, no spaces, saved and published as the name only - retrieved via the internet, with yourdomainname/nameofpage.html

You do not add the .html when you name or save your page, blue voda does that automatically too, but when linking or retrieving you must type the .html

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Lady Eye. you were most helpful. hope you get promoted to a 5 star general
      Best Health Store

Comment

Originally posted by bob60
        Thank you Lady Eye. you were most helpful. hope you get promoted to a 5 star general
        You are Welcome and Thank you Bob, glad that helped, thank you too for your kind words.

Please enjoy my "Hollyday" greeting found in my signature here!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X