How do you surround text and images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you surround text and images?

Another forum user had my same question and "navaldesign" answered. Here it is:

While designing my website I encountered something annoying. If I wish to insert text or a picture and have to create space I have to move each individual picture, text etc to create this space. Is it possible to group pictures and text so I can move it as a whole?

You can multiple select by holding down the Shift button, or you can "surround" the objects to make a multiple selection and move them all together. You can't group them.

I understand using "shift", but how do you "surround"? I'm using BV and am new. Can navaldesign or anyone else please help me?

Re: How do you surround text and images?

Suppose these items are contained in an hypothetic rectangle. Click with the mouse on one corner of the rectangle, and, holding it pressed, drag to the opposite corner- this way all the items inside this are are selected.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. I tried doing this with the "adding a shape" command. You must mean something different. What command do I select to do what you have said?

Thank you for the help. I sure appreciate it.

Comment

Just your mouse click, no command at all
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, got it. I have a huge secondary background of a different color behind my text and pics. I created it with a rec shape. When I tried to surround my pics and txt, it was trying to select my locked background shape. I moved my background way off to the side and it worked. Thank you for you help. I appreciate it very much.

Comment

Working...
          X