Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy HTML into the code

Hi.

I have signed up to an affiliate program, they won`t let me download the banner graphics, but copy and paste the HTML into the code.

If you wish, you may first customize the apperance of your link. Then copy the HTML into the code for your Web site. You won`t need to copy over any graphics; they will automatically appear on your site.

Can I do this in BlueVoda?

Please take into considiration that I`m new to web design and publishing.

Thanks

Use the insert html box and paste the code within it.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

It depends

It depends if the banner is a giff image or a static image. If it is a static image to begin with copy the image to my pictures then while in blue voda pull up my pictures and drag and drop right onto your page. Then double click the picture/banner and add your link. This also applies to gif images as well. But sometimes a banner is supposed to be a gif/ flashing image but all that is offered is some html then follow steven's directions. when done size the html box up to the exact size of the image this makes it easier to design your page. On my website I have about 80 gif images. I hopes this helps, good luck pet121

Comment

I thought you said it was easy to create a webpage. Can anyone help me create my webpage please.

Comment

I am not a junior.I would like to be a adult member how can I change it.I am a learner on computers please help me if you can. Thank you for your time.

Comment

Ann,

Junior member doesn't mean you're a junior.

May I know what is it really that you want? I think maybe you're in the wrong thread and I could direct you to the right one.

Jasman
            Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Comment

Ann,

Please click and read the below...

Do you have a question or two you would like to ask us before you join VodaHost? (Includes - Service, Policy, Features, Network, Support, etc...)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X