Membership Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Form

I used to get leads from my lead capture pageon my main site, now since adding a new domain as an addon domain, and changing my original site a little and republishing, my lead capture page is not working properly. I get an email from my login username@voda10.vodahost.com with all the name fields blank.
    I used to get an email from the leads email address with all the fields complete.
    Is there anything obvious to anyone as to what I may have done incorrectly.
    It was suggested that I retrace my steps and all would be OK.
    Done that.
    Still getting the same problem.
    My .php file is OK.
    Thoughts............I have a support ticket in place but no response yet.

Re: Membership Form

now since adding a new domain as an addon domain, and changing my original site a little and republishing,
    What did you change?

my lead capture page
    What is this and what is it supposed to do? Please post the URL of that page and we can take a look.

My .php file is OK
    If you post the php script that is used to process the form- that along with the URL of the form should allow us to help with this problem.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

1. What did I change? I had www.repairmydna.com uploaded and working perfectly. I also had another site, called www.loseweight-secrets.com running (this site had been setup by another person thru BV on his computer for me, I had all ownership though, but I could not edit the site, so he sent me all the BV pages etc and I republished the site from here). It is working and has similar page to capture visitor information. Both the above sites have the same IP address. When adding some extra urls to the repairmydna site, to which I had added another site as an addon, after publishing the problem surfaced. I had been advised to retrace my steps, so I deleted the addon site. Still doesn't work.
      So the site that doe not work properly is www.repairmydna.com/lookyounger.html and some other urls.
      Hope there is a solution, and I'm sure there is and I'm not all that savvy with all of this.
      PHP script is attached
      <?php
      @$First_Name = addslashes($_POST['First_Name']);
      @$Last_Name = addslashes($_POST['Last_Name']);
      @$Email = addslashes($_POST['Email']);
      @$Telephone = addslashes($_POST['Telephone']);
      @$Country = addslashes($_POST['Country']);
      $pfw_header = "From: $Email\n"
      . "Reply-To: $Email\n";
      $pfw_subject = "Anti Aging Lead";
      $pfw_email_to = "randkp@optusnet.com.au";
      $pfw_message = "First_Name: $First_Name\n"
      . "Last_Name: $Last_Name\n"
      . "Email: $Email\n"
      . "Telephone: $Telephone\n"
      . "Country: $Country\n"
      ;
      *****($pfw_email_to, $pfw_subject ,$pfw_message ,$pfw_header ) ;
      header("Location: confirmation.html");
      ?>

Comment

I beleive that you have re-published your form page ( www.repairmydna.com/lookyounger.html ) ?

Because the form encoding type is set to text/plain. If it has worked ok up to this moment, i beleive that before it was set to the correct "multipart/form data". Anyway, open the form page in BV, edit the encoding type to be "multipart/form data", Save, re-publish it, and you will be ok.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great, thanks and it works. Merry Christmas

Comment

how can i edit my site membership forms e-mail forms registration forms

Comment

What do you mean "How can i edit my site forms" ? Please clarify
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X