editing and republishing certain pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing and republishing certain pages

Still having trouble with *certain* pages, when attempting to edit and then re-publish new information. This seems to work on pages with less content, as I have been attempting to republish a fuller page frequently, with no luck. It is very important that I can make these changes to my website when I need to. The exact same process works for all of my pages except one, my biography, see : www.InLoveWithMyLife.com

Thanks for your help.

Re: editing and republishing certain pages

Originally posted by IndigoConsulting
    Still having trouble with *certain* pages, when attempting to edit and then re-publish new information. This seems to work on pages with less content, as I have been attempting to republish a fuller page frequently, with no luck. It is very important that I can make these changes to my website when I need to. The exact same process works for all of my pages except one, my biography, see : www.InLoveWithMyLife.com

Thanks for your help.
    Hi!

What, exactly, is happening when you try to publish your pages? Are you getting some kind of error message?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Actually, everything appears to be working fine, as I go back to the BlueVoda saved page, and edit, then save, and then publish it...it says successfully published each time, but no changes show up on the actual website. Why this is so confusing is because it has worked,and continues to work for every other page I edit.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Comment

What should we be seeing?

I see your flower, your nav bar, your photo (nice btw) and a very large paragraph ... are you unlocking your pages, making your changes and relocking before you republish??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

How do you unlock and relock your pages, I am only re-saving, there were changes to the paragraphs in my Biography page that I want to republish.

Comment

So you can better understand, on my bio page, the last button on the menu is still entitled "I recommend", meanwhile I have changed all of the last buttons to "Articles", and it has republished successfully on all other pages, except the bio page.
            Thanks for your help, this is really frustrating, I retry publishing this page almost everyday, and it keeps saying successfully published...and I just tried clicking unlock, resaving the page, and then relocking before publishing...it still hasn't worked....

Comment

Working...
            X