How i get a download thing...please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i get a download thing...please read

How do I get a like a download thing on my site, I don't know what there called but I want to know how I can get people to download stuff off my site?
    |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Re: How i get a download thing...please read

Oh come one somebody reply!!!!!!!! You know, I mean the download link when that little box opens and asks to run or save the file? How can I get people to download stuff from my site?!??!
    |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

!!?!?!?!
      |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

Please somebody reply! I have been at this for ages.
        |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

please be patient and people will be more willing to HELP you emphasis on the word HELP and dont doeble post its rude and not the best way to get people to help you
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            please be patient and people will be more willing to HELP you emphasis on the word HELP and dont doeble post its rude and not the best way to get people to help you
            I have been patient for 2hours. it get's kind of frustrating obviously
            |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

well let me educate you on what a public forum is all about.
              firstly its about people of a like minded nature coming together and , in a place like this, helping one and another for free not to answer to posts that sound like ayoung person stamping there feetif they are not getting what they want asap. beleive me this is definitly ot the way to ask fror free help. the people on this forum come here day in day out to give there time to others as others have done for them once and all this is free to you so please give these kind people a little bit mor respect and then maybe you , in time , will earn some of that respect yourself

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

upload the file you want them to down laod and then create a link for it to that website you have like this put file in ftp then home page have link http//www.thatgoodsite.com/greatfreefile.exe

Comment

upload the file you want them to down laod and then create a link for it to that website you have like this put file in ftp then home page have link http//www.thatgoodsite.com/greatfreefile.exe
                  thanks but do i need any extra stuff to get onto ftp because it wont except my pass word
                  |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

if you are having problems using your blue voda account then you need to submit a support ticket

Comment

if you are having problems using your blue voda account then you need to submit a support ticket
                      how?
                      |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

Are you a Vh client ? Have you purchased an account ? If not, please

Click Here to take the royal VodaHost Tour
                        Click Here for the VodaHost Help Centre & Tutorials
                        Got a question? - Try a forum search! Available at the top of every page!

And, please watch the Tutorials here!
                        Navaldesign
                        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                          Are you a Vh client ? Have you purchased an account ? If not, please
                          It costs money? I thought it was free? like when I first came on to the blue voda thing... that cheesy video was on and it said it was free domain name and a free website.
                          |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

No, nowhere it says free website. Vh says: free website builder, that needs a VH account to publish to. You have to pay for your hosting. And you get a free domain name with every account.
                            Navaldesign
                            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how can i find out more?
                              |)3/-\T|-|3/-\|) 68

Comment

Working...
                              X