Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing :(

Hello everyone!,
    I've had my site up and running for over a year now and love it. Last week I made some changes but haven't been able to publish the page. I read everything on this forum and made the changes such as increasing the time before it times out, dropping my firewalls and just trying repeatedly to publish. I try several times a day and can't get it to publish. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated........have a great holiday everyone!

Re: publishing :(

Originally posted by eribbit69
    Hello everyone!,
    I've had my site up and running for over a year now and love it. Last week I made some changes but haven't been able to publish the page. I read everything on this forum and made the changes such as increasing the time before it times out, dropping my firewalls and just trying repeatedly to publish. I try several times a day and can't get it to publish. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated........have a great holiday everyone!

Have you tried downloading the latest blue voda webbuilder ... it can be found in my signature ...

Try that, it wont affect any of your files ... they will be fine .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X