X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to publish new home page

domain:www.salondecaro.com
    client #: 11961

I have a one page site and would like to take that page down and put a new page in its place. I made that one in haste and want to replace it while I design a full permanent website . do I need to get a support ticket or something to do this?? Also I put a text marquee on the of the template to scroll accross at delay -60 & times 6 but it will not move. Does this happen automaticaly once it is published on the web?? Yhis is all with bluevoda. any help besides give it up would be appreciated.

Re: want to publish new home page

Originally posted by bluester
    domain:www.salondecaro.com
    client #: 11961

I have a one page site and would like to take that page down and put a new page in its place. I made that one in haste and want to replace it while I design a full permanent website . do I need to get a support ticket or something to do this?? Also I put a text marquee on the of the template to scroll accross at delay -60 & times 6 but it will not move. Does this happen automaticaly once it is published on the web?? Yhis is all with bluevoda. any help besides give it up would be appreciated.
    Hi!

When you publish your new index page it will simply overwrite your exisitng one. There is no need to do anything else.

You won't see your marquee moving unless you preview or publish it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please do not make duplicate posts. This was asked by you and already answered here:
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...home-page.html
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

never recieved that help nor was the thread there when
        I got back. funny huh? thanx anyway

Comment

I have been working on soholaunch and I have been trying to preview different templates for my website as the one I chose for it, I got from 4templates.com and it will not take the zip file I have tried to upload onto soholaunch, I keep getting an error message. Anyway, I am trying to both recreate something similar on bluevoda, but in the meantime, the template I've used in soholaunch will now not let me delete the template for the home page, only the subpages. Can someone help me with this please? thank you. mediachef1

Comment

Hi there,
            I am trying to create a webpage for our family, do I need to pay any fees first before I can publish our website?
            confused.

Comment

Hi there,
              I am trying to create a webpage for our family, do I need to pay any fees first before I can publish our website?
              confused.

Comment

Working...
              X