Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to have small images falling through web page like snowflakes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have small images falling through web page like snowflakes??

Hi Everyone... I came across a site in the website preview forum where the had snowflakes falling through the web page. I'd like to do the same for mine but with musical notes...Since I don't know how to get a hold of that designer... Does any one know how to accomplish this graphic affect??? Thanks Doug

Re: How to have small images falling through web page like snowflakes??

Here's directions on how to design your own falling snow flakes - if you have musical notes - or can design them - you could follow these directions and do it with them. Actually - I'm giving you 2 different pages you can get this info from:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/scr...ng-snow-effect
    http://graphicssoft.about.com/b/a/130469.htm
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks.. Bethers... Since I have no "flash" know how.. here's a couple questions... Would it be difficult to learn the "flash basics" for putting in this graphic effect?? I can easily supply the art... Doug

Comment

Doug - both those sites give step by step instructions - you basically copy and paste. So, it won't be hard. And if you have trouble - I'm sure we'll find some help for you along the way.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

go to google and type in falling snow flakes or something like that and i found a script you insert inside head tags of page and it also had differant flakes you just copy the pics and add the url of the flakes to the header tags

they give step by step instructions, sorry i havnt still got the website i got them from but i googled it and there was a lot out there

try here http://www.surfnetkids.com/snow.htm

or here http://www.lissaexplains.com/javascript.shtml
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hey AllStar.... I haven't been to the google locations you suggested yet.. but will... (Lots of Christmas going on here... Merry Christmas and The Best To You and Yours)... But here's a ?... With The google deal can I replace the snowflakes with music notes??/ Thanks Doug

Comment

yes sure they have if you look around lots of stuff its just java script embedded into page header footer wotever and the place i got mine had falling leaves etc etc the pics are just little jpegs so you could make your own note pic and then in the script you have to alter the url or something , you will find it its easy once you get it ggood luck and a very merry xmas and i hope santa brings you all you desire lol
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

All the sites - that I gave and he gave - basically give you the same information - it's code - I gave the one I did because it gives step by step to use your OWN pictures - like you are talking about.
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

http://www.rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/

http://www.java-scripts.net/

http://www.a1javascripts.com/

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LadyEye:

Thanks for reposting the rainbowarch site address. It's a real gold mine, one I forgot to add to my favorites.

Comment

Welcome back, Robert!

How were the Pirate wars after all???
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili:

Thanks Eric, good to be back. They scudled my blog, but with my new staff member ( Nicky, a scarlet macaw ) I have made repairs. However,
                        now the Chihuahuas want to sit on my shoulder too.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                          Vasili:

Thanks Eric, good to be back. They scudled my blog, but with my new staff member ( Nicky, a scarlet macaw ) I have made repairs. However,
                          now the Chihuahuas want to sit on my shoulder too.
                          Hmmmm......sounds like the rascals have put a kink into your plans for regional domination, but I am sure with a lively crew you will grab the upwind and sail past the scallywags......

(Apparently, you have an international crew, so you seem well-prepared for any challenge!)
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili:

Thanks for the smile, I surely needed it-arrrr

Comment

is it also possible to have that effect in a program?
                              like, right now, I'm coding in java... are there any free jars for that?

Comment

Working...
                              X