Forum Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Help

I have started using BlueVoda for about maybe 2 weeks. I havnt published my site yet, or for that matter havn't purchased anything for it yet from VodaHost. I have made a forum but when I am just testing it on my browser, I get it brought up to an Earthlink Compose place. I just want it so that when someone uses my forum to be sent to an e-mail address of my preference. How do I do that?

Also- I don't know where to really post this, though but I would like a Log In thing so people of my choice who I give them User-Names and Passwords so they can log on and be able to post stuff. I don't know if you have heard of CutePhp (http://www.cutephp.com) but- that is kind of what I want. If anyone can help- please do.

Re: Forum Help

1. You first need to purchase an account. Without an account, you can't really test anything.
    When you will have your account, you can publish your pages, including the one with the form, and have a php script to proccess the info and send you the mail.

2. Yes, this is possible, but you will need a loggin script and another script to let your visitors post and display their posts. Do a search on the net, there are some free scripts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X