need a fractal gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a fractal gallery

I feel so stupid when it comes to making a website!!! I'm 50yrs old and don't have any formal comp. training and can't find any around here. I have tried several free and cheap site, but I don't understand the terminology and if I tried looking everything up, I still wouldn't get any where. All I want is a gallery to post my images in albums and easy access for posting images from time to time and for viewers to leave comments. I don't care about a lot of chatting, I just want my images on my own site! I have been afraid to ask any professionals, cause my breathing med. (asthma, depression and inability to leave my home) makes it hard to find a pro for what I need, even if it's not for a business or large company. My med bills are $1400.00 a month unless I have to go to the E.R. Am I waisting my time or is the someone out ther that can help me. There is a site that I like and it looks very simlpe:http://www.woosie.net/gallery/index.php this is the kind of site that I am talking about, not a lot of chit chat, right down to the nitty gritty and it is a beautiful site even though it is simple looking!
    Thanks for listening,
    Patti Britt

Hi there,

There are plenty of people on the bluevoda forum who will help you and vodahost themselves have support that is second to none (very quick replies if you open a support ticket) If you have a Vodahost account then this type of website is very easy to put up. In the control panel there is something called Fantastico, coppermine is already setup there for you, it just needs you to select it and then change the look and feel.
    If I were you I would also watch all the video tutorials, they are great and if you just watch one at a time and then go and put what you have learnt into practise you will soon be on your way. Just think of how good you will feel knowing that you have done this yourself, you can do it, anyone can I promise.

Hope this helps
    Paul
    Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
    www.aromaskincare.co.uk
    www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by coolbreezelady
      I feel so stupid when it comes to making a website!!! I'm 50yrs old and don't have any formal comp. training and can't find any around here. I have tried several free and cheap site, but I don't understand the terminology and if I tried looking everything up, I still wouldn't get any where. All I want is a gallery to post my images in albums and easy access for posting images from time to time and for viewers to leave comments. I don't care about a lot of chatting, I just want my images on my own site! I have been afraid to ask any professionals, cause my breathing med. (asthma, depression and inability to leave my home) makes it hard to find a pro for what I need, even if it's not for a business or large company. My med bills are $1400.00 a month unless I have to go to the E.R. Am I waisting my time or is the someone out ther that can help me. There is a site that I like and it looks very simlpe:http://www.woosie.net/gallery/index.php this is the kind of site that I am talking about, not a lot of chit chat, right down to the nitty gritty and it is a beautiful site even though it is simple looking!
      Thanks for listening,
      Patti Britt
      Hi as Paul said very easy to do, however if you need a hand I am willing to help. ( You will need to have account will vodahost)
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

well said

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X