PDA

View Full Version : php/sql permissions

econstas
12-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Hello, I messed my webcalendar db and now I am having probelms with permission access to the db.

Here is the error message:
Access denied for user 'cncmmdly_wcln1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

mysql acces is:
Connection StringsPerl$dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:cncmmdly_wcln1:localhost","cncmmdly_cncmmdl","<PASSWORD HERE>");PHP$dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "cncmmdly_cncmmdl", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("cncmmdly_wcln1");

I am not seeing the pasword option to set the permissions via phpADMIN. I also tried via the console - mysql . I need help.

econstas
12-27-2006, 03:52 PM
All,
Fixed it! To anyone that wants to know.

I opened ftp account... clicked on /phpcal folder changed settings so everyone could view webcalender. Then Noticed that there was a file that was hosed. Uninstalled and reinstalled - works fine now.

www.holleyjohnson.net/phpcal/ (http://www.holleyjohnson.net/phpcal/)

RSIGNS1
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I have a problem with php I created a form but when I try to submit it doesn't work can any one could help out thank

davidundalicia
01-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Post your script here, and we will have a look at it for you

Mainsail
02-18-2007, 03:24 PM
I was in the middle of setting up blogging by email in Wordpress when the vodahost server crashed last night. When it came back up I had over 3500 identical blank posts that I have to delete. I'm using phpadmin thinking it would be faster than manual deletes. However, it will not let me delete more than three records at a time

davidundalicia
02-18-2007, 04:31 PM
When using phpadmin, you can select ALL of the lines on a page(normally 30)
and then hit the delete icon and it will delete ALL selected.

Look at the bottom of the screen to select all first.......

You can also use an sql command to delete ALL records with an id number greater than whatever

be careful.............

Watdaflip
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Using phpmyadmin you can also just empty the table (Clears row from it). Just click the link for the table on the left frame, and then once it loads the button at the top (should be second or third from the right) will be "empty", click that and it will do the job