How do I make affiliate program show on my websit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make affiliate program show on my websit

Ok, i had vodahost install my affiliate programe few days age but the problem is How do I make affiliate program show on my website so that people can start clickink. Please tell me the steps take in doing this.

I really need help.

Koybus.
    Koybus

Re: How do I make affiliate program show on my websit

Originally posted by koybus
    Ok, i had vodahost install my affiliate programe few days age but the problem is How do I make affiliate program show on my website so that people can start clickink. Please tell me the steps take in doing this.

I really need help.

Koybus.

sign into your affiliate account via the email that was sent to you when you signed up, once inside you will notice various banner and text styles to add on a page of your website ... use the html provided by the one you choose and insert this via your blue voda web builder, by going to tools, advanced, html then your image will appear and this will have your unique affiliate number and when someone clicks on the banner or text link, it will be recorded for you. You can also check your stats by signing into your affiliate program ....

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye, the problem is I am using soholaunch to build my website. I have no idea on what to do so that I can link my affiliate with my website.

I really need help.
      Koybus

Comment

yw ... sorry I have not personally used soho so I cannot be of any further help, I could guess, but it will be better to leave it to the soho sleuths, karen, beth, vasili types .... top guns there!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

That is not how PAP works, exactly.....

Now that you have your website (built in Soho, BV, or any other means) and have Post Affiliate Pro installed, you are now capable of both providing banners and trackable links to your "partners" to create traffic to your site, and to effectively track both visitors and transactions with regard to supplied links (you can tell whose links are performing better, and whose customers are buying) and be able to pay commissions accurately.

If you wish to have a link on your webpage TO your Affiliate Program (as an invitation), then simply create another page detailing your program with a Contact Form for them to submit to you for your consideration as to suitability for inclusion into your Affiliate Program.

PAP is not structured as a "portal" for your website as much as it is a "utility" for you to implement (it is generally not a function that is made accessible to "visitors" or non-admin users).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili,

I will try that.
            Koybus

Comment

Working...
            X