I would like to work with someone in person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to work with someone in person

I am really excited about BlueVoda. I am good at Publisher and other WYSIWYG type layout programs, however I am not good at the conversion to webpages. I am old school. I am use to working with someone in person. I am in Orland Park, Illinois and would like to work with someone on the southside of Chicago. If I could meet with the person a time or two then I think the rest could be done over the web and phone.
    I am stuck. If you think you can work with me over the phone and not in person then I am open to that too.

I want to get going but need someone to help me get my ideas on the web. Is there someone in Chicago that would like to freelance?

Re: I would like to work with someone in person

Originally posted by rono
    I am really excited about BlueVoda. I am good at Publisher and other WYSIWYG type layout programs, however I am not good at the conversion to webpages. I am old school. I am use to working with someone in person. I am in Orland Park, Illinois and would like to work with someone on the southside of Chicago. If I could meet with the person a time or two then I think the rest could be done over the web and phone.
    I am stuck. If you think you can work with me over the phone and not in person then I am open to that too.

I want to get going but need someone to help me get my ideas on the web. Is there someone in Chicago that would like to freelance?

Blue voda converts your pages to html and publishes them on the web for you .... if you read the tutorials you will find this is a insert and type, type of program, drag and drop if you will, everything is movable and very easy to build .... I believe you can pull this one off yourself, being by reading and listening to the tutorials, it will all make sense and when you have an individual question or problem, post here, everyone is more than willing to help .... even with ideas for you .... what is your site about?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I am a minister and have a site called www.layministry.com but want to post video training, sell my books and post my blogs on it. I feel really bound by the limitations of their program. That is why I searched and saw BlueVoda. I have been looking at the tudorials and have laid out my old site into BlueVoda, but I am not an artist neither do I know how to add all the other videos etc. I have my own graphics department at church and am use to working with them. I am reluctant to use them for non-church business. That is why I thought there might be someone locally who can help me.

I will continue to look at the tutorials but have limited time. My time is better spent on the writing and producing materials. I would like to delegate the web part.

Thanks
      Ron

Comment

Yes, Voda is capable of doing all of this ... If you do not have the time you can submit your job to voda bids .... here is the link

http://www.vodabids.com/

If you have your files in .wmv format (windows media player) you merely insert them in your blue voda web builder via, insert, advanced, windows media player, having each file on its own page via its own link is the preferred method.

You could use paypal to sell your book ... setting up with them is easy and secure ....

There is free blogging tools in fantastico, a feature in your control panel ....

Hope this all helps, and don't hesitate to tackle this yourself, a little at a time, there is alot of help here .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you feel comfortable in sending your ideas and basic content by email
          then I can transfer your thought to a website.

I have worked this way successfully with quite a few of our regular members here and I can email you the urls of some of the websites that I have built.

If you wish to contact me, please go to any of the websites listed below and use the contact page.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi,
            My name is Todd and I live very near you. I live on Pulaski and George near Logan Square. I've done a few sites, and I might be able to help you. I just finished 3 sites for local area businesses. You can view each below. Email me at toddmgrimm@comcast.net if you would like to talk.
            http://www.mcnamaras.com
            http://www.paddymacschicago.com
            http://www.galesayerscenter.org

Originally posted by rono

Comment

There you go! The VodaCommunity comes through once again!!!

Having lived in Deerfield (and gone to Trinity College), I know exactly where the 2 of you VodaLanders are, and I hope to soon visit Todd's client restraunt, Mac's, soon!! Good Luck!!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X