Question regarding Advanced Form Processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Advanced Form Processor

Hi, I have created a form using the AFP provided by Navaldesign (I think) and I have followed the instructions to the last word. I enter the values in the ndadmin.php page and create the config file. When looking in the config.PHP file on the server, I can see that it has the right adress, i.e. www.snickis.se but when testing the form by entering wrong information, i get direced to www.yourdomain.com instead of my errorpage. My form is under www.snickis.se/bestallning.html. All my files are in the public area so I'm having a hard time understanding why it fails. Help please!

Thanks
    Mats
    www.snickis.se (in swedish)
    Mats Tegnér
    Snickis.se

Re: Question regarding Advanced Form Processor

Seems like your svar_order.html page doesn't exist. Make sure you have published it.

Also please note that since your site is in sweidish, ABVFP should be edite to have the error messages is swedish. You can open the abvfp.php file in Notepad (or any other text editor) and edit the error messages to be in swedish. Save the file and upload it on your site
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, stupid me. Now it works just fine. Thanks for your prompt help. I'll might be back.

Cheers,
      Mats
      Mats Tegnér
      Snickis.se

Comment

I'm back. Is there a way to check if one radio button in a group has been checked. I can't have the initial state set on any of them so they are all blank but I would like to check that he has picked one of them and if not, beeing sent to the error page

Thanks
        Mats
        Mats Tegnér
        Snickis.se

Comment

Usually Radio buttons are option buttons, meaning that the visitor can only select one of the two (or more) options. Ofcourse, this means that there will ALWAYS be a value. Why can't you set the default status of a Radio button in "selected" ? that's a standard feature of BV. Or maybe i have misread your post ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X