Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Thankful

I Am Thankful.....

...for the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.

...for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

...for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.

...for my shadow who ******* me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

...for all the complaining I hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech.

...for the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.

...for the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.

...for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

...for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.

...for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am alive.

...for getting too much email because it lets me know I have friends who are thinking of me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: I am Thankful

"It's always just a matter of perspective" is my favorite saying.......and I'm glad you share my simple delights.

Too often life is seen only from one side of the window (also forgotten is the fact windows can be opened!).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: I am Thankful

I am thankful, because I can still eat after all the Christmas food......yep a good thing to be thankful for.....lol (Just kiddn')

Comment

Working...
      X