LCD Display Panels:
    Part Number(s) TX38D85VC1CAR<<---Actuall parts
    Size
    Resolution XGA
    Resolution Pixels 1024X768
    Type TFT

THIS IS THE BACKLIGHT--->>

CCFL Specification

Part Number CCFL Voltage Watts Starting Voltage* Intensity ( Cd/m2 )

MS20290 725 2.85 980 38,000

-It seems as though either,
    • **** support, Hitachi***only 1 human in the whole company got on the phone***, about 15 different parts distributors, and ALL BUT A COUPLE FORUMS couldn't understand my Vodalien intellect
    OR
    • Elaborate, and (imo)shady "Product Support and Service" protocols encompass all these corporations' ROI strategies. In other words, "Everyone play dumb until the poor guy sends it in for service(out of warranty=$$$$$$$$)"-----Now, this may not be true, but they sure did play the part. I mean, cmon, we all know those moments like these where the more they talk, the more they prove that you are the only intelligent person on the planet.
    ****TIP for ALL SALESPERSONS, MARKETERS, ANYONE IN SERVICE INDUSTRY, ETC.*****

-- The worst phrase(s) you could ever say to a potential (fill in the blank), when he/she comes to you for help, service, or solution to a problem are:

"We don't have that information available to us.", "I don't know."

The really messed up part is that, after almost 72 hours of CONSTANT search...i did take naps, lol....I not only managed to drill down more info on this laptop than they could possibly imagine. Funny thing, the service manual they use for their "Service Centers" is for technichians. The one I have acquired (free and only took about 20 minutes of searching and reading to find it) is the "Engineering" version of the same service manual.

(**please note that these types of manuals are not freely nor "freely" distributed through the web, there are companies that compose these documents as a service and usually are made available to Developers, resellers, or integrated service providers, etc.**)

Okay, so anyway, I had to put temp XP operating sys on this notebook. and the multiple monitors feature is buggin me badly because the drivers aren't located in the right directory(****'s) drivers...so it's LED flashlight time.

OMG, I have to finish this later...it gets interesting...
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Re: Laptop LCD Displays Gone Wild

FINALLY!!!!!!

Well, It's been over a month now since I started the quest for repairing the backlight on my **** ****. Funny thing, when I handed it over to the repair facility with exact problem, parts, and manufacturer information needed to fix it, I never expected to get a phone call about how parts of my motherboard were damaged "from whatever attempt to repair..." I made prior to handing it over. COME ON, GIVE ME A BREAK!!! JUST BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE AN IGNORANT COLLEGE STUDENT(from his point of view) DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM IGNORANT NOR A COLLEGE STUDENT.

The reason I picked up on this implied perception of me was because the company was advertising discounts to those with student IDs and the local community college is right down the street. Anyway, I finally dished out almost $250.00 dollars to get my shweet bebe **** back into my grasp.

I never did any diagnostic reports from him like I asked. I asked for these because I knew that if I couldn't get a straight answer, then I was being taken for a ride.

To sum it all up:

The ride sucked. No lousy T-shirt. But I got my **** back in optimal condition. When I find out what was "actually" replaced, I will post back here.

Thanks all.

oh yeah....isn't it funny when you look at the system's event logs for entries during the time when it was sent in for repair and you see alot of attempts to log in, network bootups, and unkown protocols??? The repairs I needed didn't even need an operating system to diagnose, so why is it being accessed???....like I said before - I am not an ignorant college student.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Re: Laptop LCD Displays Gone Wild

Wanting to find more information about what has been advertised

Comment

Working...
      X