Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Previewing

Hi all,

my site is a diet, health and weight loss website callled flabfallsoff.com ...

I've posted be4 on this subject but then it seemed to sort itself out: I have occasional intermittent problems with Previewing. Sometimes when I click Preview it gives a 'beep' sound (like a popup blocker sound) and nothing happens. Then later it's okay and I can preview. This is frustrating coz sometimes you NEED to preview then and there!

This MAY be explained in the sense that I think my DSL modem is a bit dodgy at the moment - sometimes intermittent web connections. BUT, latterly when I can't preview I CAN get internet access.

anyone have similar problems or experiences?

Tks

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Re: Problems with Previewing

When your hear this little noise, look up just below your toolbar on your computers monitor and you should see a yellow bar going aross the top of the page that if you right click on this, you will allow the page to be viewed ... this only happens in preview ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Lady,

tks for the reply. Yes, I have observed this happening when it DOES preview okay... and I do right click (or mostly hit the X to kill the line, lol)

But what I mean is that the sound happens and NOTHING else! no page pop up or anything. Weird. Thank god it doesnt happen that much, but when it does it's annoying!

tks

Will

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        When your hear this little noise, look up just below your toolbar on your computers monitor and you should see a yellow bar going aross the top of the page that if you right click on this, you will allow the page to be viewed ... this only happens in preview ...
        Hopefully, right??

LOL

Lady Eye to the rescue again! Lucky you.....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi guys,

well, the problem doesnt seem to be happening for now thank god... lol.

cheers

Will

Comment

Working...
          X