Ad banner rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad banner rotator

Hi, I am still very new to website design and not yet mastered the art of flash pictures/inserts etc. I have found that I can do a very simple moving image by inserting several moving images, taken at 1/10 sec intervals into the ad banner rotator. Unfortunately the effect would be better if I could adjust the ad-banner rotator interval to less than one second, which is the fastest adjustment possible at the moment. A wish list idea please.

Thanks for a great programme so far.

Sea-fisher
    www.croxleyhallfisheries.com

Re: Ad banner rotator

Hi Sea Fisher,

Sorry I can't help you with your query, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me how you made your menu bar with drop down submenus? I posted a question about this on another thread and got a reply that this was not possible in Bluevoda??

Interesting to see you are in Croxley/Ricky. My old stomping ground before I moved to France - I know the area really well !! I used to walk the colne Valley from ricky up the old railway line to Croxley etc.

Hope you get a response to your question. I too am just at the very early stages of my site and I like what you have done already. Lot's of Brits over here now setting up Carp fisheries .

I'm still playing and having put my site out properly yet.

Best regards,
    Paul.
    www.punchardrenovation.com
    www.direct2view.com
    client ID 10225

Comment

Originally posted by PaulP
      Hi Sea Fisher,

Sorry I can't help you with your query, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me how you made your menu bar with drop down submenus? I posted a question about this on another thread and got a reply that this was not possible in Bluevoda??

Interesting to see you are in Croxley/Ricky. My old stomping ground before I moved to France - I know the area really well !! I used to walk the colne Valley from ricky up the old railway line to Croxley etc.

Hope you get a response to your question. I too am just at the very early stages of my site and I like what you have done already. Lot's of Brits over here now setting up Carp fisheries .

I'm still playing and having put my site out properly yet.

Best regards,
      Paul.
      Click here for your answer:
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyp...g-editing.html
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

PaulP,

Sorry I did not reply to your question but I see Trish has posted a link to a the tutorial which should answer your query. It is very easy to set up drop down menus. Your site is looking good.

You would not recognise the Croxley Green area now it is becoming increasingly over developed.

Regards,

sea-fisher

Comment

Hi, try this link http://www.collectors-info.com/testi...mail_form.html & go to the bottom of the page to see if it’s fast enough.
          The code in the box below is the one for your images. Cut & paste it into an html box.
          Test it first on a blank page & using preview.
          If you want to adjust the speed, have a look down the code & you will see a number 800 near this bit of code setTimeout("getImage0();", 800);
          Adjust this for your speed. It was set at 3000 on your site & I have changed it to 800.
          Have a play around on a spare page 1st.

PS. Have had some good fish out of there a few years back. Use to go there with a friend from Toms lane.

Its odd chatting to someone 7 miles up the road via the states
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X