Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Pop ups on page(activated by text link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Pop ups on page(activated by text link)

Hi, I found this script on the "tips & tricks" page and I just need some help as to where I add this. Do I add to the body of the page html ? and How do I go about making it work for when you click on the text links etc.

The code is as follows:.......

Simple way to open window as a popup.
    on the link just type this:

Code:
    "#" onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain/yourpage.html', '','width=300,height=300'); return false;"
    Change the page name and the size according what you want
    If you are using Bluevoda, eliminate the first quote
    " of the code because will be automatic added by Bluevoda itself.
    make like this:

Code:
    #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain/yourpage.html', '','width=300,height=300'); return false;"

Re: Multiple Pop ups on page(activated by text link)

No, you simply add this in the URL field of the Link dialog box.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign and thanks

Comment

but doin this will irritate the visitors & u'll loose them

Comment

No montsa, not for some things - we aren't talking about the type of pop-ups you are.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

montsa007, you want to us this script with things like giving tips on how to perform a task or if you sell merchandise on your site, use this script for your customers to view bigger pictures of your thumbnails, but then again, you can use the photo gallery for that.

Nevertheless, there are some neat things you can do with the script. If, however, you linked all of your navigation toolbars or all of your links like that, if that's what you were thinking, montsa007, then that would be darn near torturous to navigate such a site.

Comment

Originally posted by bevilleliam View Post
              Hi, I found this script on the "tips & tricks" page and I just need some help as to where I add this. Do I add to the body of the page html ? and How do I go about making it work for when you click on the text links etc.

The code is as follows:.......

Simple way to open window as a popup.
              on the link just type this:
              Code:
              "#" onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain/yourpage.html', '','width=300,height=300'); return false;"
              Change the page name and the size according what you want

If you are using Bluevoda, eliminate the first quote " of the code because will be automatic added by Bluevoda itself.
              make like this:
              Code:
              #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain/yourpage.html', '','width=300,height=300'); return false;"
              Where to find this:
              Code:
              #"onClick="window.open ?

Comment

What you mean "where to find ? " the code is in the above posts. You simply type it in the URL field of the Link Properties Window.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X