Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

ok here's the story: i registered for blue voda a few months ago. i created a website and did some stuff. Then i got a new computer and installed blue voda on the new computer. When i finished part of the website i started to publish the first page, but the only problem was that i couldn't find my sever IP! I could only find it on my other computer which couldn't publish my website (and it doesnt have internet anymore).
    This is my server IP: 70.86.36.186
    This is the closest one on the new comp.: 70.86.30.66
    please help!

Re: Please Help!

Re-load BV to this computer and it should be there (and it won't hurt any of your files).
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Please Help!

I don't recall that server at all, however, some servers have changed IP address, so please follow these steps: click on http://www.dnsstuff.com/

In the left row, third from top window (Who is lookup) enter your domain name as www.domainname.com and click on "Who is" . This will result in a new screen with information on the VH servers where your site is pointed. Let's say they are f.e. ns10.vodahost.com and ns10.vodahost.com

Ok, close this screen. Now click on http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm

Look which IP address is relevant to those nameservers, and that's your iIP address.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X