Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman needs assistance

Hello All,

It's been a while since I showed my ignorance of all things tech related BUT here I go again....hehe

COuld soem one please tell me in baby steps how to edit the stylesheet for oscommerce so it looks like the website i'm working on....AND yes I have gone over the tutorials here and at the oscommerce forum site and afteer seaching and reading like agazillion psot feel extra stupid....lol

SO please any help will be appreciated....
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Re: HELLLLLPPPP!!!....desperate woman needs assistance

Bee ... you are too funny ... you have been reading too many threads and responding to the Heelllppppp ..... you really think that works now ...

lmao

Sorry Miss Desperato ... I cannot assist, I could offer you a cookie ... lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'll take hte cookie...at least tthe comfort will pull me through the night...lmao
      Beezz
      sigpic

Comment

And I could offer you fudge - homemade - the best :)

I haven't used OSCommerce - upped it once - played in their forum and decided it wasn't for me at that point in time - however, we know others have and you will find your help!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          I'll take hte cookie...at least tthe comfort will pull me through the night...lmao
          Okay Bee ... I'll send the whole bag ... but, someone will be here to rescue you soon, I'll just keep you company until then ....

Did you want some milk with those cookies, they are peanut butter chocolate chip and they are to die for .... and of course freshly baked today by none other than Sobeys themselves, lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok...Bethers thanks for the fudge and LE that bag of cookies with milk sounds like it should keep me sane until someone pops by ....thanks for the company ladies....:)
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

Where are the big guns when ya need em...hmmm...probably on vacation or sleeping...sigh...woe is me...(munching on peanut butter cookies and fudge and gulping milk...waiting for HELP)
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                And I could offer you fudge - homemade - the best :)

I haven't used OSCommerce - upped it once - played in their forum and decided it wasn't for me at that point in time - however, we know others have and you will find your help!

lol Beth ... seems we'll fatten her up if nothing else ... what kind of fudge is that anyway ... lol ... peanut butter chocolate ... can we add some coconuts ... lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

No ...no coconuts...that'll make me more nutty than I already am...and OMG...i think my butt just expanded..hope help gets here soon...where is Vasili when you need him..he usually knows this stufff...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                    No ...no coconuts...that'll make me more nutty than I already am...and OMG...i think my butt just expanded..hope help gets here soon...where is Vasili when you need him..he usually knows this stufff...lol

lol Bee ... well, that's why I added the coconuts - for Vasili to come in here ... yeah they are for him ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LOLOL about the coconuts.

My fudge is chocolate - ALL chocolate - no nuts - no coconuts - and very, very, very rich. Is an old family recipe - and, if I do say so myself - it's to die for. I can make it with nuts - but I don't want them - so when I'm making it where I'm going to be eating it - no nuts LOL Well, just the ones eating it :)

And - it's got lots of dark chocolate in it - so it's really healthy, right?

Wish I could help with OsCommerce Beeez - but instead, I'll feed you and Holly fudge - and we'll just pass the time. (And I'm stealing one of those cookies - but you can keep all the milk.)
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

So........wazup???

What are you trying to actually do???
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yeaaa...finally...I'm trying to make the shopping cart in oscommerce look more like my friends site ...I've manged to get the logo on top but I want to center it and also use the same background etc. I would also liekto know id there is a way to import the product list to the cart and add it via CSV or do i have to do everything one at a time...

Sharing cookie and Bethers fudge for help....:)
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                            LOLOL about the coconuts.

My fudge is chocolate - ALL chocolate - no nuts - no coconuts - and very, very, very rich. Is an old family recipe - and, if I do say so myself - it's to die for. I can make it with nuts - but I don't want them - so when I'm making it where I'm going to be eating it - no nuts LOL Well, just the ones eating it :)

And - it's got lots of dark chocolate in it - so it's really healthy, right?

Wish I could help with OsCommerce Beeez - but instead, I'll feed you and Holly fudge - and we'll just pass the time. (And I'm stealing one of those cookies - but you can keep all the milk.)
                            Well no nuts is fine Beth, because I just so happen to have a can open on my desk right now, so I can dip, and Beez is probably full of nuts too ... oh totally sounds healthy .... right ... and the cookies are healthy too ... Vasili you get all the coconuts, bet you are in your glory with that one ... lol .... we're all nutty!! lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sizing headers is a problem, unless you are using a "static" template: php reforms across the whole browser according to the user settings. Static templates often have a set width, thereby making it easier to size an image for universal viewing. The only way around this would be to create a dynamic header, in Flash or some equivilent.
                              >> Or, like I do for things like this (forums, etc.) is to have headers sized as large as possible along the max width of 800w with a white background (transparent if made in Paint), so when the rest of the page reforms, the header does not change size and invisibly "floats" in the neutral area. This is an example of why I used a template... and this is what it looked like before I tweaked it

As far as loading product, the CSV processing is proven, but if you schlogg through the osC forum/site, you will see MANY add's and plug-ins to help with this: I found a few scripts, but they either help me part way or too much.....it's all about how many attributes are associated with each product (even though not all are displayed on the page, columns that help to organize mdse and in the "Search" are all treated as another "aspect" to be loaded).

Any good there?
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                              X