Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabbing in Forms

Good Evening,

I would first like to say BV is a great program and easy to use. I was able to create many (12) forms. The last part I am struggling with is the tabbing on the form. When I preview the form using the BV program and test pressing the tab key to move from editbox to editbox, the cursor does not always go in order. I read both BV Form Tutorials and tried using the "Move to Front" tool and on some forms it works and other times it does not. What else can I do in order to fix this tabbing issue?

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!

Domain name: www.gnmdinvestments.com (not published yet)
    Account ID#:88030910

Re: Tabbing in Forms

(Wrong Forum to post such questions......please be attentive to Rules)

Tabbing in BV forms will always follow the order in which a field or element was introduced onto the page. However, you can fix the tab order with the "Select - bring in front" tip that you have mentioned yourself. It ALWAYS works, so just repeat the process. And, conversely, the last item inserted onto a BV page will be the first item to be loaded in browsers. (That is why we suggest "re-inserting" your header on your pages as the last thing you do before saving your page prior to publishing, so it is the first complete thing visitors will see)
    It sounds laborious, but you must follow such tight logical progression rules in many similar web page development schemes.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well said Vasili
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Eγώ Ευχαριστώ!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Moved thread to Forms.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics