Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a dummy and cannot put template from photoshop into my site

Hello,

I have downloaded templates from another source and when I download it it is saved to winzip and then you open them up individually and they are in photoshop (which I have to say I do not have a clue how to use), I have my own scanner etc which I find much easier. Anyhow, getting a bit off track here! Could somebody please tell me how to save each file or the whole file to somewhere else so I can put into my website or tell me what am I suppose to do with photoshop so I can then put into my site. I am sorry, I am completely stuck and you guys are the only ones who can help me here.
    Thanking you. PS. please send me some snow to Melbourne, Australia. Its very warm here!!

Re: I'm a dummy and cannot put template from photoshop into my site

Originally posted by willows
    Hello,

I have downloaded templates from another source and when I download it it is saved to winzip and then you open them up individually and they are in photoshop (which I have to say I do not have a clue how to use), I have my own scanner etc which I find much easier. Anyhow, getting a bit off track here! Could somebody please tell me how to save each file or the whole file to somewhere else so I can put into my website or tell me what am I suppose to do with photoshop so I can then put into my site. I am sorry, I am completely stuck and you guys are the only ones who can help me here.
    Thanking you. PS. please send me some snow to Melbourne, Australia. Its very warm here!!
    Hi Leanne ... the snow was sent last week, with a downward wind not to come back to Canada, lol ... check with Zlatko (a vodalien member, he received it, lol)

If the templates are in photoshop format, you will need to open them in that program ... once opened, you then save that file as a .jpeg and then insert your template into your blue voda webpage as an image ....

Do you have photoshop? what is the file extension? Let me know this for sure okay??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: I'm a dummy and cannot put template from photoshop into my site

I worked it out thanks heaps. This is what happens when you are a computer dummy, you ask stupid questions.
      Thank you heaps, appreciate you responding.
      You guys are great, don't know what I would do without ya's!

Comment

Working...
      X