template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template

I am trying to open a template and many of the files are in dreamweaver. I don't have dreamweaver on my computer. How do I open this program? There is no exe.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: template

I'm thinking it's beyond me to use a progeram without the software.
    Love the avatar on your profile. Pleaswe put it on your avatar on the forum

Comment

The avatar is on every message. I just don't get too involved in the forums.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

scubadiver:

The one with the happy faces chatting then laughing seem soooo in keeping with the chat forums.

Sorry I can't help. Maybe if I knew exactly what templet you were trying to emulate I could help you with a way to do it with BV web builder.

Comment

Thanks colonel, can I email it to you?
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

scubadiver:

My filters on my personal email are turned up high and I would need your email address to put you on my safe list. You can However email me through any contact on my site.

Comment

My email is hawaiionyourown******.com

I also would like to submit a photo of my 25 lb cat to protect that kitty you have with all those roudy dogs! LOL
              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

scubadiver:

Although I haven't finished the php form for the on line registration. you could copy the mail in form and email me the information. I do not sell list or spam members. I will put you on my safe list on my personal email. The present galleries are just samples of the real galleries yet to be launched. I will put your kitty up in the sample gallery.
                my personal email is circuspet@msn.com. When I put up my blog ( several months ago ) wordpress was having a lot of server problems and many of their features weren't working. They now seem to have everything back in control. Need to get back there too.

Comment

Working...
                X