New Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Program

Aloha, I would like to offer my website to affiliate people. I will pay 50% for each sale. Go to my website and take a look. I am always adding and changing information so that the se are picking it up. You can market it or put a link on your website. If you have any questions, just email me from my site. Thank you.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: New Program

I would not pay a 50% affiliate commission - that's way way high. But it's a good deal for the affiliates. :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree with Beth. 50% is a little much to be paying out...makes me think you are overcharging to begin with..ummm. Just the way I think! lol. But seriously, there are a few sites that I want to add to my affiliate page that have more to do with travel. As I get those set up, I'll be deleting some of the non travel affiliates. If you will email a little blurb and a logo button or something, I'll link with you if you want.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

The reason that I say 50% is because I am a low ticket item. What should I offer that would make it inticing for people to want to be an affiliate with me?
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I think you'd be just fine at a 25% - more common is 5-15% on similar products. People will not get rich off carrying just your one ebook - but if they have a site where affiliates make sense and they have multiple affiliates, they will make money on the combination of sales they make.
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I am an affiliate marketer and have studied affiliate marketing for a number of years. 50% commission for a low ticket item, especially some type of ebook is pretty standard. As a matter of fact, if you visit Clickbank, you will find that the top converting items pay an affiliate commission as high as 75%.

Comment

Neglected was simply offering a dollar amount rather than a percentage.

Flat payouts are easy to understand (and appreciated) whereas percentages create a perception of relative valuation.....is 10% less attractive than $20??? It depends on the value of the item being discussed, right?
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                Neglected was simply offering a dollar amount rather than a percentage.

Flat payouts are easy to understand (and appreciated) whereas percentages create a perception of relative valuation.....is 10% less attractive than $20??? It depends on the value of the item being discussed, right?
                Excellent point and post.
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

I think the whole afililiate thing can vary too much for anyone to say one dollar amount or percentage is too high or low.

One affiliate that I work with pays out 100% comissions and they make their money on upgrades to the pro versions of their audio program and on updates.

I have another program that pays me 100% comissions AND monthly renewals..

As far as affilliates go, just find one that interests you that has a good reputation. It is easier to sell something if you have tried it and you believe in it yourself. If you can set the per unit sale comission level, set it to whatever you want to entice more people to sell for you....
                  Affordable Medical Insurance
                  Discount Dental Plan
                  Washington State Health Insurance
                  Temporary Health Insurance
                  Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

One more thing for Scuba - when I said it was too much - I was talking specifically in her instance - as I believe she needs to see sales herself first - and on a regular basis. And I do believe she can get affiliates without giving away most of her profit.
                    Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Opinion....

CiCi will see many results the more she develops her real marketing plan and integrates her web plan with consistent efforts of promotion offline.
                      We are collaborating to some degree on this already......
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                      X