Preview Temp Folder Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Temp Folder Cleaning

It has come to my attention that BV creates a folder in WINDOWS/TMP called PREVIEW; every time a page is previewed in IE all the files on the WebPages are copied to this folder. Hence, Disk Clean Up does not remove these temp files. For less advanced users they may not understand how to go to this temp preview folder and delete these files, and it is also a pain to go to WINDOWS/TMP to clean this folder... I had 1gig in use by this folder. If possibly there could be a link to clean this folder in the BV Tools would be really nice and convenient.

Thank You,
    Sadian

Re: Preview Temp Folder Cleaning

Hey Sadain, just clicked on one of your sites and now have your heavy metal including the profanity playing on my computer and cant turn it off. How can I turn it off!

Comment

Profanity?

Comment

Yeh man, was this not your site? I had to turn off my speaker (Customer was with me). It has stopped now but holly cow!

Comment

Did you click on the MI Player that plays music? Or on one of the band pages?

Comment

I just clicked on the www.exs.... and it started playing before it even opened. I closed the site and it just kept on playing?

Comment

Oh, I have a Youtube video streaming on the front page....

You using Internet Explorer 6.0 still. lol

If you haven't upgraded to IE 7.0 that's why.

Comment

I just upgraded, (Ithink?) but any way, wanted to say I loved the metalinsanity site. The graphics are great. How do you get the smoke in th background. By the way I'm not sure if I should be asking any of this in this forum?

Comment

I used a Flash Creator Program.... http://www.flasheffect.net/

Sorry, about the glitch, it could be in the Youtube code I added to the page, thanks for telling me though. BTW But, I don't find Heavy Metal as profanity though, its art just like anything else.

Comment

I totally understand, It wasent the music it was the words, which would not have bothered me....but my customer was an 70 yr old lady and needless to say, was quite shocked. I'm an artist myself and agree that music is art, I just like having the choice to listen or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ornametals
                      I totally understand, It wasent the music it was the words, which would not have bothered me....but my customer was an 70 yr old lady and needless to say, was quite shocked. I'm an artist myself and agree that music is art, I just like having the choice to listen or not.
                      I believe Slayer (the band in the vid) was trying to capture the audasity of a serial killer... and the egotistical aspect of a murder's mind....

Comment

Well, he definetly did that, the old lady looked at me like I was the serial killer! Ha. I love seeing the Shock factor in person.

Comment

Working...
                        X