Lengthening Pages in Soho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lengthening Pages in Soho

I was wondering if I can somehow lengthen a page using soho. On my properties for lease (sub-page of prospective tenants) page, soho will only allow me to make the page so long and I need a longer page. The site address is apmutah.com. Also I was wondering if there is a way of making a sub page of a sub page. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Lengthening Pages in Soho

cclark,

Im not sure where the page length is set. Try the css file and see if its there.

As for a subpage of a sub, you could create a splash page and then just link to it, or create another page, and link to it from the sub page in question. When you create it, just dont put it on the navigation, leave the on menu set to no.

Wow, that really looks like he said, she said that he said you said. LOLOL

Hope it helps

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the idea concerning the link, that should work nicely. I'm not familar with how to access a css file, (or even what a css file is) I'm assuming that in has something to do with the html code? If you could give me an idea as to what to do with it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

cclark,

Ill try to remember to look for the exact location of the stylsheet.css in soho, but I believe it should be in the main folder. You can open it in notepad i think if you dont have front page or dreamweaver. Im not expert at .css and I am not sure where to tell u to look. I am a master at doing my own errors, and redo's but wont attempt to tell you how to do your own past that. Try asking on the soho forum or doing a search there about resizing the page, or a search for stylesheets.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Clark.. Look in your template folder for the css file. I believe that might be where to start. I didnt get a chance to browse thru mine, but I did see it there when i was doing some other maintenence.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X